ABOUT YOUR STAY IN THE HER(R)BERGSKIRCHEN
Please note the following guidelines for your overnight stay in a Her(R)berg church:
- When spending the night in the sacred HER(R)BERGSKIRCHEN, we expect our guests to act accordingly and treat the spaces respectfully at all times. Any inappropriate behavior and/or vandalism may result in the commencement of administrative offense proceedings.
- Most HER(R)BERGSKIRCHEN are also open to visitors and thus remain as public spaces during the day. For this reason, overnight stays are usually only possible after 6 p.m. and until 9 a.m. the following day. Exceptions can be arranged with the respective hosts in advance.
- The local parishes are not liable for any stolen property. If you would like to stay longer than one day in a Her(R)berskirche, you can have your luggage safely stored during the day after consulting with the local hosts.
- The municipalities charge a tourist tax of 2.00 Euros per person per night. This is included in the price of the overnight stay. We therefore ask you to please fill out the registration form for the accommodation provided by the local hosts.
- During your overnight stay, the hourly chime of the clock tower is switched off between the hours of 6:00pm and 9:00am.
Please observe the following additional regulations for the duration of your stay at the HER(R)BERGSKIRCHEN due to COVID-19 Pandemic:
- We ask that you strictly adhere to the Second Thuringian Ordinance on Basic Infection Protection Rules for Containing the Spread of the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, as amended.
- Location-specific hygiene regulations should be observed and maintained at all times.
- When coming into contact with our hosts and other individuals outside of your own household, we ask that you always wear a mask covering your nose and mouth and to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
- Disinfectant is available for you to use in the entrance areas of all HER(R)BERGSKIRCHEN. Hand washing facilities with soap and running water are available in the sanitary facilities on site.
- If at the time of your arrival you have had contact with any COVID-19 cases within the last 14 days and show symptoms of an acute respiratory disease such as cough, cold, sore throat, shortness of breath or hoarseness, your stay is prohibited. As a guest, you are also obligated to inform the hosts in advance of your visit about the aforementioned illnesses and to cancel your stay if necessary.
- If you develop any such symptoms during your stay, you must go into self-quarantine immediately and end your stay as soon as possible.
- A signed form citing the aforementioned regulations should be given to the hosts along with your contact details, so that any sources of infection can be traced.
- Any violation of the aforementioned safety regulations may result in the commencement of administrative offense proceedings.